Cancer Research & Treatment Institute
Americans Against Cancer looks forward to :
Challenges and Goals
Americans Against Cancer
* Providing on-going funding for research and programs that promote and utilize therapies in the treatment of cancer and other terminal diseases.
* To increase our position of supplying much needed equipment, medical supplies and medicines to hospitals and clinics around the world. These supplies will many times mean the difference between life and death for the patients of the hospitals and clinics.
* To continue to provide emergency information to victims of cancer; so that they might make an informed decision on how and where to treat their illness.
* To continue providing educational materials so as to increase the awareness of therapies for the treatment of cancer. The opportunities for helping individuals with cancer are many—the resources are limited. It will become essential to build a strong network of dedicated, caring organizations to provide the hope for the victims of cancer.
* To equip and position our Organization for the many new opportunities of educating and providing the resources that will be demanded by the many hospitals, clinics, and individuals that have and work with cancer. Curing begins with caring.